Discount up to 25% on stays with an aquapark for 2022! The best prices for…
Current information - 26. 11. 2021
Your safety and comfort is our top priority. We meet the strict hygienic requirements of the certification of the Association of Hotels and Restaurants of the Czech Republic and of the certification of the World Travel & Tourism Council.
Simple rules for visiting our resort: it is necessary to meet one of the following conditions: VACCINATION or RECOVERY FROM COVID.
PCR texts are accepted only for persons from 12 to 18 years of age, persons who cannot be vaccinated for health reasons, for persons vaccinated with a single dose from a two-dose schedule and persons on a business trip. Children do not have to submit a certificate until they are 12 years old. More information below.
The following centers are currently open:
|RESTAURANT||OPEN until 10:00 p.m.|
|BALNEO & MEDICAL||OPEN|
|AQUABUS||ONLY WEEKENDS, HOLIDAYS, SCHOOL VACATIONS|
MAKE A RESERVATION WITHOUT WORRY
Now you can book your stay without any worries. You can change the date of a reservation (a package stay or a discounted reservation with non-refundable payment), or cancel a reservation free of charge (standard stay) until 23:59 one day before arrival. Detailed cancellation conditions can be found here or contact us at any time. Valid for new bookings from 1.2.2021.
Are you interested in our current offer of possible bookings?
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO VISIT OUR RESORT?
O-N V-S system
- confirmation of a complete COVID-19 VACCINATION, when at least 14 days have elapsed since the second dose
- Vaccination confirmation for a single dose schedule, when at least 14 days must elapse between this dose,
- proof of past illness COVID-19 in the last 180 days (evidenced by an SMS message about a positive test from the collection point or a certificate),
- PCR test not older than 72 hours can be submitted by:
children from 12 to 18 years of age
persons who cannot be vaccinated due to health reasons
persons in the ongoing vaccination process
and persons on a business trip.
Children do not have to submit a certificate until they are 12 years old.
WHAT RULES MUST BE FOLLOWED DURING YOUR STAY?
- 1,5-meter distances (does not apply to family members)
- wearing respirators FFP2 (N95) (you don't have to have a respirator in the water and at your restaurant table)
ARE YOU A CITIZEN OF A NEIGHBORING COUNTRY?
We are happy to welcome guests from other countries again. To learn more about the conditions, please refer to the risk level map and additional information at the following website: www.mzv.cz