A family package offering lots of fun and enjoyment for our guests young and ...
Balneo & Medical
|Mon - Fri:||9:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.|
|Sat - Sun:||10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
Doctor’s surgery: individual, subject to agreement with the patient
It would be hard to imagine Aquapalace Praha without the exclusive Balneo & Medical Centre. The very name Aquapalace is in itself a guarantee that this concerns a unique facility which uses the beneficial effects of water, water spas and other therapeutic care for the body. The aptly combined physiotherapy and therapeutic rehabilitation in this non-governmental medical facility which is the Balneo & Medical Centre contributes towards prevention, diagnostics and therapy for musculoskeletal function disorders. In the centre, not only do we use movement and the effects of physical energy to eliminate dysfunction of the musculoskeletal system, but we also influence the functions of the somatic system (functions of the bodily organs) and mental functions.
The wide range of services in the field of physiotherapy and therapeutic rehabilitation can be used both on an out-patient basis or in combination with accommodation in Aquapalace Hotel Prague which is directly connected to the spa areas, thus ensuring that your treatment is as comfortable and effective as possible.
The attractive features of the complex can be used both by individuals and also for families, as well as wider families with children or even with grandparents. We can prepare specially tailored programmes for you, when some of the family can use the Balneo & Medical Centre, others can spend their free time in Water World and the rest can have a rest in the relaxation zone or be pampered with services in the Wellness Centre.
The Balneo & Medical Centre is also ideal the combination of therapeutic and rehabilitation stays with leisure during the holding of various corporate and conference events. Professional therapeutic rehabilitation is also focused on spinal pain and headaches, acute and chronic back pain or painful conditions of the musculoskeletal system. All of these symptoms can be caused by unhealthy posture sitting in offices or a lack of exercise or being overworked.
The main objective of the Balneo & Medical Centre is to avoid creation of nerve imbalance, pain and illness, a return to the original state of health or at least reduction of the impact of an illness on your quality of life.
What we treat
- painful syndromes of vertebrogenic origin, i.e. neck pain and headaches, acute and chronic back pain, prolapsed intervertebral discs, incorrect posture etc.
- joint illnesses of degenerative or rheumatic origin such as arthrosis, osteoporosis, Bechterew’s diseases or rheumatoid arthritis
- post-traumatic conditions after fractures, distortions or contusions
- post-operative conditions of the joints and musculoskeletal system
- neurological illnesses such as peripheral nerve palsy or conditions after the patient has suffered a stroke
- incontinence and pelvic floor dysfunction
- painful musculoskeletal conditions, e.g. in athletes
- and more