Enjoy New Year’s Eve to the full and celebrate it in style! Aquapalace Hotel ...
Recuperation tailored to suit your requirements
A programme of specially targeted recuperation and reconditioning therapy which will ensure restoration of your original condition and actively eliminate fatigue.
Who the programme is intended for
A programme of specially targeted recuperation and reconditioning therapy which will ensure restoration of your original condition and actively eliminate fatigue. This is a combination of relaxation and active procedures focused on fatigue syndromes, cardio prevention and prevention of illnesses and pain of the musculoskeletal system. It is also very suitable as an anti-stress programme when adapted or as part of preventative healthcare for key employees.
- recuperation and reconditioning
- active elimination of fatigue
- prevention of illnesses of the musculoskeletal and cardiovascular system
- provision of energy
- weight loss
The programme can be booked for 3, 5 or 7 days
The programme includes
- 2x or 4x or 6x accommodation in a comfortable 4* Superior room in Aquapalace Hotel Prague
- 2x or 4x or 6x buffet breakfast
- 2x or 4x or 6x dinner in the Astra Restaurant in the hotel (3-course meal or buffet (drinks not included), according to the offer by the head chef)
- 1x credit for SPA services CZK 3,000.00 per person (valid for a 3-day stay), credit for SPA services CZK 6,000.00 per person (valid for a 5-day stay), credit for SPA services CZK 9,000.00 per person (valid for a 7-day stay)
- Free all-day unlimited entry to the modern two-floor Fitness Centre
- Free all-day unlimited entry to Aquapalace Praha (Water World) *
- Free all-day unlimited entry to Sauna World *)
- Dressing gowns (for adults) are available to you free of charge for the duration of your stay
*) Free all-day entry to Water World and Sauna World at Aquapalace Praha on the date of arrival from 2:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m., subsequent days including the date of departure from 10:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m., last entry possible at 8:30 p.m.
**) Booking is possible at least 14 days before your arrival date, credit card guarantee required. Cancellation up to 15 days before your arrival date – no fee, cancellation 14 – 7 days before your arrival date – loss of the SPA credit, 7 days to date of arrival – 100% cancellation of all ordered services.
Doctor’s surgery hours:
MON, WED: 4:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Visits at other times can be ordered subject to agreement.
Surgery hours for use of procedures:
MON – FRI: 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
SAT – SUN: 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
We will book you in on a date which suits you.
Once the booking has been made, no later than 14 days before your planned arrival, we will contact you with a request that you send us your medical documentation and medical history. We will send your requirements including your documentation to the attending doctor, who will propose the ideal dates for procedures and a rehabilitation or therapy plan. Procedures are preceded by consultation on the spot, which is paid for either by drawing on credit which is part of the package or in another agreed manner. Consultation with a doctor or physiotherapist is only possible during surgery hours. On arrival, guests receive full materials and instructions arranged in advance at hotel reception. Due to capacity, booking of procedures is required well in advance to ensure all services can be provided.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for further information.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel.: +420 225 108 821/822.