Book a stay with half board at a special rate including free entry to Water ...
New Year´s Eve 2018 - 5 nights
Enjoy New Year’s Eve to the full and celebrate it in style! Aquapalace Hotel Prague would like to invite you to its New Year’s Eve Party 2018 with lots of fun, music, good food and drink.
5 nights during 28.12.2018 –05.01.2019
Enjoy New Year’s Eve and celebrate in style! Aquapalace Hotel Prague would like to invite you to its New Year’s Eve Party 2018,which will be held in grand style with lots of fun, music and good food. Come and celebrate the end of the year and welcome 2019 with us!
The package includes
- 5x accommodation with a generous buffet breakfast
- 1x New Year’s Eve gala evening with festive style buffet dinner (drinks not included), entertainment programme, live music and a New Year’s toast – 31.12.
- 4x half board – buffet style dinner at the Astra restaurant, including one drink per person (1 glass of wine or beer or soft drink)
- 1x welcome drink at the Barracuda lobby bar (1x glass of Bohemia Sekt or soft drink)
- Free and unlimited entry all day to Water World at Aquapalace Praha
- Free and unlimited entry all day to the modern two-floor Fitness Centre at Aquapalace Praha
- Complimentary bathrobes (for adults) in your hotel room
- Complimentary shuttle-bus service to Opatov Metro station and back
Free and unlimited entry all day to Water World at Aquapalace Praha on the date of arrival from 14:00 to 22:00. Subsequent days, including the date of departure, from 10:00 to 22:00. On 31.12. it will be open from 10:00 to 17:00 and on 1.1. from 13:00 to 22:00. Latest possible entry for hotel guests is at 20:30.
All bookings during the New Year’s Eve period from 28.12.2018 to 5.1.2019 must be paid immediately when a binding booking is made. Cancellation free of charge and full refund is possible only up to 30 days before the date of arrival. The whole booking price will be charged for late cancellations. Minimum length of stay is 5 nights including the night of 31.12.2018.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for further information.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel.: +420 225 108 821/822.