Book your stay with half board at special prices, including free admission to ...
In the footsteps of dinosaurs
On your way to the Mesozoic, you will meet life-size prehistoric creatures which inhabited our planet 65 million years ago.
Validity period: 01.04. - 31.10.
On your way to the Mesozoic, you will meet life-size prehistoric creatures which inhabited our planet 65 million years ago. This is to say that in terms of the package at Aquapalace Hotel Prague, you will be visiting DinoPark Praha together with your children – a unique amusement park on the roof of a shopping centre.
The park includes a 4D cinema with a panoramic film, children’s palaeontology playground, rotating time tunnel and Journey to the Past of the Earth pavilion. Have a rest with your children in Aquapalace Hotel Prague and take advantage of free and unlimited entry to the largest Aquapark in Central Europe every day.
The package includes
- 2x accommodation with a buffet breakfast
- 2x family dinner (chef's buffet selection) in the Astra Restaurant in the hotel including one drink per person (1 glass of wine or beer or soft drink)
- 1x entry to DinoPark Praha per person *)
- Free all-day unlimited entry to Aquapalace Praha (Water World) **)
- Free entry to the modern two-floor Fitness Centre **)
- Dressing gowns (for adults) are available to you free of charge in the room for the whole duration of your stay
- Gifts from DinoPark in the room
- Free transportation to Opatov Metro station and back by Aquabus
*) Transport not included. We can happily order a transfer for you.
**) Free all-day entry to Aquapalace Praha on the date of arrival from 2:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m., subsequent days including the date of departure from 10:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m., last entry possible at 8:30 p.m.
Free cancellation possible with the full amount being refunded to your card/account up to 7 days before arrival. If your booking is cancelled later, the whole price of the booking will be charged.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for further information.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel.: +420 225 108 821/822.