Book a stay with half board at a special rate including free entry to Water ...
Senior Package 65+
We have prepared a special package for you, specially tailored to the requirements of active senior citizens.
Validity period: 01.04. – 31.10.
Take advantage of the unique relaxation options in Aquapalace Hotel Prague. We have prepared a special package for you, specially tailored to the requirements of active senior citizens. Take advantage of the services provided by Water World in Aquapalace Praha. We can rent you some Nordic Walking poles and arrange a walk in the Dendrological Garden which is located opposite the entrance to the hotel.
The package includes
- 2x accommodation with a generous buffet breakfast
- 2x family dinner in the Astra Restaurant in the hotel (in a buffet style according to the offer by the head chef) including one drink per person (1 glass of wine or beer or soft drink)
- 1x pearl bath
- 1x afternoon coffee and a dessert in the Aqua Restaurant or Paradise Café
- 1x entry to the Dendrological Garden with a walk including rental of Nordic Walking poles
- Free all-day unlimited entry to Water World at Aquapalace Praha *)
- Free all-day unlimited entry to the modern two-floor Fitness Centre *)
- Dressing gowns (for adults) are available to you free of charge in the room for the whole duration of your stay
- Free LAN and WiFi internet connection in the room and in the public areas of the hotel
- Free transportation to Opatov Metro station and back by Aquabus
*) Free all-day entry to Water World at Aquapalace Praha on the date of arrival from 2:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m., subsequent days including the date of departure from 10:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m., last entry possible at 8:30 p.m.
Free cancellation possible with the full amount being refunded to your card/account up to 7 days before arrival. If your booking is cancelled later, the whole price of the booking will be charged.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for further information.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel.: +420 225 108 821/822.